Radio and podcast appearances
- Focus with Cassie McCullagh, ABC Radio Sydney, 13th September 2021.
- Afternoons with James Valentine, ABC Radio Sydney, 24th August 2021: Discussion on dobbing.
- The Minefield ABC podcast, August 2021, “The ethics of dobbing”
- The Minefield ABC podcast, Oct 2020, "Should we rejoice that Trump has COVID-19?"
Newspaper and online articles
(All written by me unless stated otherwise)
- Interviewed for ABC News article, June 2022, "GDP measures economic growth and recessions but what if we're counting the wrong things?" written by Dan Ziffer.
- Interviewed for Rolling Stone UK article, May 2022, "Have we lost the right to a private life in the UK?" written by Rachel Connolly
- The Ethics Centre, May 2022, "We’re being too hard on hypocrites and it’s causing us to lose out"
- ABC Religion and Ethics, August 2021, “The ethics of dobbing: When is it alright to snitch?”
- The Age/Sydney Morning Herald, July 2021, “Why the vaccinated should have more privileges”
- ABC Religion and Ethics, Oct 2020, "What's so good about a rich guy giving away (almost) all of his money?"
- ABC Religion and Ethics, Oct 2020, "Is it wrong to hope that Donald Trump doesn't recover from COVID-19?"